The Sentinel Innovation Center webinar series features presentations by leading experts and innovators on topics relevant to the Innovation Center’s master plan. See below for the schedule of upcoming webinars as well as archived recordings of previous webinars. All webinars are open to the public and are free to attend.
- Unsupervised Approaches for Phenotyping Using Electronic Health Record Data
- Overview, Considerations, and Challenges in Integrating Structured and Unstructured Electronic Health Record Data into Common Data Models
- Harmonizing Electronic Health Records from Heterogeneous Systems via Automated Translation of Medical Concepts
- Portability and Scalability of Computable Phenotypes: Trade Offs and New Trajectories
- Data Curation in PCORnet® - Lessons Learned and Implications for Regulatory Decision-Making
- Targeted Learning: The Bridge from Machine Learning to Statistical and Causal Inference