This webinar series, hosted by the Sentinel Innovation Center, features presentations by leading experts and innovators on topics relevant to the Sentinel Operations and Innovation Centers, and the Innovation Center’s master plan. See below for the schedule of upcoming webinars as well as archived recordings of previous webinars. All webinars are open to the general public and are free to attend.
- January 23, 2023: Identification and Mitigation of Source Mapping Issues in Structured Electronic Health Record Data
- February 28, 2023: Ontology-Driven Weak Supervision for Clinical Entity Classification in Electronic Health Records
- July 11, 2023: Multi-wave Validation Sampling to Improve Estimates Derived from Electronic Health Record Data
- August 21, 2023: Leveraging Missing Data and Measurement Error Approaches in Propensity Score-Based Analyses of Real-World Data
- September 20, 2023: Scalable Incident Detection via Natural Language Processing and Probabilistic Language Models